If you want confidential debt advice
call 08000 445 183
- Affordable monthly payments
- Chance to freeze interest
- WE will help to manage your creditors
Take our debt test
Take our debt test and see what debt solutions are available to you. It takes about 15 minutes to complete but it's well worth it.
What does debt management mean?
Debt management refers to a repayment plan designed especially for you, which will enable you to get your debts down quickly and easily by allowing you to make one affordable payment every month.
- We will contact your creditors to request that they accept lower payments from you
- We will take care of any phone calls or letters that you get from creditors
- You just need to make your one monthly payment and we will look after everything else.
What does debt management do?
- Address your debts in an easy and affordable manner
- Consolidate your debts into one manageable monthly payment
- Reduce or stop charges and interest
- Manage creditor chasing
- Manage your debts without the need for another loan
- Take control of your life again with a way out of debt
Do I need a debt management plan?
- Do you need to reduce the amount you pay out each month on debt?
- Do you want someone else to look after your debts and your creditors?
- Do you want to get rid of your debts without having to take out another loan?
If you do, then debt management could be just what you have been looking for. Call freephone 08000 445 183 to find out everything about how we can help you put an end to your debt problems.
If you are calling from a mobile let us know and we'll call you straight back.
So how will it help you?
- You tell us how much you can afford each month to pay to lenders
- We will speak to your lenders to request that they accept lower payments from you
- We will request that they stop charging you interest so that you can start paying off the debt
- We will take care of any correspondence from your creditors
- As long as you make your one monthly repayment, we will look after everything else
When will I be free from debt?
This will all depend on how much you owe and how much you can afford to pay each month. But this is worth noting:
- The amount of time it takes to pay off your debt can be slashed if your creditors agree to stop charging you interest
- We will ensure that you do not overstretch yourself by agreeing to a monthly payment which you cannot afford.
- If you agree to pay off more than you can afford each month, you will soon find that you are back to square one and that you cannot keep these payments up.